пятница, 3 июня 2016 г.

Fancy yourself as an interviewer



Recently I was flicking through a magazine and saw that title. It caused deep pondering. I wondered, who I would like to interview, what questions I would ask .. My thoughts were scattering in different directions and in that very moment other question occurred – what if I had a chance to interview a person who is already dead.
I was lost in my thoughts for some time. Then I realized that I prefer to spend a day (a few would be better) with a person and asking questions during the day about whatever might appear into my head.

Anyway, first of all, I decided to pick a dead person to spend a day with. No, not in the other world. In the time of this person had lived. I am fond of history, therefore I had a wide range of choices. Finally, I picked the Emperor of Russia Nikolai the Second. The period of his government is covered by some mystery. As a result, it had an impact on Russia and its fate. Hence, I would like to make things clear for me, to find out all the details of events and reasons which caused them.

Secondly, I was needed to choose one live person. I had even wider list of people to pick: from Adele to current President of Russia, from Novak Djokovic to Brad Pitt. After long contemplation I came to decision that I would interview Maria Sharapova. She is so incredible and inspiring that I would love to meet her and to know her a bit. I would ask enormous number of questions! Some of them, no doubt, would be about tennis, but most of them – to reveal her personality.

Anyway, it was engrossing just to ponder about this. It turned out that I know a large number of interesting people.
What do you think?

Who would you choose to interview?  

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий