пятница, 30 сентября 2016 г.

Back to Supernatural



Has it ever happened to you to come back to the old TV series which you used to watch some time ago?
I had such an experience.
I took up watching Supernatural 11 years ago … I was fond of that theme and two handsome brothers made this topic even more attractive to me. While my sympathy hesitated between two brothers (Dean and Sam Winchesters), both of them were fighting against supernatural creatures, ghost, demons and other evil. They were brought up by a father who was such a hunter himself. John Winchester became the hunter after one demon killed his wife Mary, the mother of Dean and Sam. Therefore brothers had no opportunity to have normal life Sam tried it though.
At first I noticed the same ideas like in X-files. I found it funny, nevertheless I kept following the TV series. I was rewarded because the imagination of the screenwriters sharply increased as well as the amount of viewers.
I was side by side with Winchester in their fight against all evil long 7 years, when I realized that I couldn't take it anymore. Do not get me wrong, I wanted to see them beating all demons, but after fifth year everything started happening in a circle. More precisely, the plot got stuck. It was evolving 5 years in a row and in 6th year it came to a standstill. I hoped 7th season to be the last one and did my best to watch it though to find out the end.
Just imagine my disappointment when on last minute of last episode I realized that it would be continued. I stopped watching it.

4 years passed ..

One day I turned my TV on and I saw familiar faces! Dead and Sam, who were looking as I last time saw them, were still chasing and killing all evil in the world. I already thought that it was ended. Well, I decided to watch the last episode of the last 11th season (it isn't the final season) and it was like I was watching a new TV series with the same actors and familiar plot. It felt weird. 
Just imagine: all 11 years they have been at war with all evil! As I said it seemed that time have not touched them, in both ways - the appearance and the plot. However the scale of events have grown (even God is there already).
It is going to sound crazy, nonetheless  I want to take it up again and I will look it in the reverse order to make it more complex.
Hopefully, I will watch it till the end!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий